• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

birthdays

Ivor/Anna

Warren Scout
Does anyone celebrate their rabbits birthdays ( or the day you got them)?
Its Ivors 1st birthday on sunday and I need some ideas for really good toys to get him!

I celebrate the day I got them because I dont know their birthdays. I usually get them a basket from the hay experts. On Buu's gotcha day a couple of months ago I got them all a present and gave them all a special dinner though :oops: :lol:

We know the birthday of 2 of ours (Florence and Kitty), the other seven have been given dates based on their respective rescue's information. Their dates are all up on the rabbit calendar, BooBoo's is next and she's one on July 14th :D !
So yes, I take an interest and usually some extra photos!

Neil

I do!! I guessed Darcy's proper birthday is in July so he always has a pressie and special day. But he also has an Adoption Birthday which is in October and has another pressie and special day. As Annie and Beatrix are rescues we don't know their bdays so they'll just have an extra special Adoption DAy birthday!! :D

Bobos bday is the day before mine!!! happy bday bobo :)
I knw my 2s birthday - they were both born on the same day a year apart - which makes life easier - and we have a party with presents balloons cake etc :)

Smokey and Fudge,s birthday is the day after mine.I buy them a basket from the hay experts and i also bake them a little cake:lol: :lol:
I do not know when Angels birthday is has she was foung but i will celebrate the date i got her:D

I celebrate my bunnies birthdays, too. I don't know when most of them actually are, so I just estimate as close as I can and appoint them one!:lol: Their VERY favourite toys are those woven willow balls......they LOVE them! For Timmy's birthday I got him an orange see-though hard plastic carrot with a bell in it, which he LOVES!

Back