• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Boblets!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
At about 3 o'clock this morning I was woken with a start by the sound of the scampering of Bunny feet on vinyl flooring. I got up to find TWO Boblets charging around on the landing :shock: Now to have gotten there they needed to climb out of their pen in the lounge, find their way to the staircase, get up the OPEN PLAN staircase to arrive on the landing :shock: :shock:
They were both having a wondeful time and all the other upstairs Bun were going nuts :shock:
Needless to say the two norty Boblets were put back to bed and told that it was far too early to be playing :no:

:roll: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Our Rita and Dylan escaped their run area this week while we were out for the day. Rita had been in the kitchen and helped herself to greens and ended up camped under the table in the dining room. Dylan found the sack of rabbit food in the hallway, bit a big hole in it and helped himself :roll: !

Neil

lol - their new owners are going to have fun! - bunnies that already know how to climb stairs lol! :lol:
Mighthave been as un needed early wake up call - but at least they were obviously very happy lol

Sounds like Penny, she always climbed the stairs in Eve's house and she still thinks she can climb up a wall.
Thank God the boblets did not climb into another pen.:shock:

Little boblets... awwww. Sounds like they were having a fantastic time. You didn't see any empty, scattered bottles of White Lightening did you?! :lol: Rebels on the loose! It was the weekend and they were letting their hair down!

:lol: :lol: they cant stay away from aunty jane can they!!

blimey theyre canny to do tta so young without anyone to copy!!
kinda reminds me of our beloved oscar..he was a steel mini lop and he was weeny..one night i woke up to hear a scurrying in my bedrooma nd panicked..wed had rats in our block in the walls!! the extreminater was caled cos its housing assoc much to my dismay..no humane traps..
anyway i was convinced a stray rat had got in..nope just oscar hed escpaed and gone upstairs but for the life of him couldnt get down stairs..and needed his tray:shock:
we laughed as his nickname by nikki was bunny foo foo aka rat baby!!

its a lovely memory to have bles shim

isnt it w eird how they escape so damned fast without ever showing signs of being able to!!

lol neil..weve had the chew a hole through sackof food and the hayetc and devour my daughters kinder egg!! left the palstic thingy in the middle tho..eukkk they said..
i love it when youc atch them..uh..us..no were not here we didnt do that..nooo

in our house they balme the kittens:lol:

:lol: :lol: Those trouble makers will have all the others following their lead I bet.

Seems like they've got quite a zest for life!

awwwwwwwww was one of them the one your keeping becuse they sound like a right bunch of escape artists god hlp who ever gets them:) :)

That's one thing I'm paranoid about having open-topped pens rather than crates, which is why Rose will be in a large (140cm) indoor cage instead (Ben's in a pen but half is covered by the "table" built above it, and half with movable mesh bits)

Back