• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For doggy fans - peekaboo

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well you guys may remember that my b/f and I took on my b/f's dog full time as his mum and brother were no longer able to look after her properly (she stayed in the family home when he joined the navy). Well she is doing fantastically well, she loves living with us but notsure if that has anything to do with how much she is being spoiled! ;)

Well just thought I would post one of the cute pics I took of her when we was on a day out in Cornwall - makes me chuckle everytime. She is totally blind in her left eye (that's why it looks funny) and going blind in the other but people are still shocked when we say she is 13 years old and not a puppy! Hehe

Heres the cute one:
snowyboo.jpg

Here are some others :)
snowycheeky.jpg

snowycornwall.jpg

snowysleep-1.jpg

Shiv, Snowy & Buns

Awww bless her! She loks utterly adorable in that first pic :D How has she settled? She certainly looks like she enjoys the new situation, bles you for taking her on.

She is lovely, such a cheeky face.

My mum also has a 13 year old springer spaniel 'puppy'!!! She keeps saying by her next birthday she will grow up - no chance :D

Back