• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groups of bunsters - equality?

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Okay my turn for a debate topic - Is it better for a group of bunsters to be equal in boys and girls in the group? I'm just wondering if it evens things out??:?

With my group I sometimes feels that Darcy is lording it up a bit too much with the girlies.:roll: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: well if bonding willow as part of a trio works..bertie will have 2 women..hes working on a harem he said..:lol: darcys beaten him to it!!:lol:

:lol: well if bonding willow as part of a trio works..bertie will have 2 women..hes working on a harem he said..:lol: darcys beaten him to it!!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Go Willow!!!;)

When there is three of them snuggled up its gorgeous but i sometimes worry when its two paired up and one on their own. Maybe i'm over-worrying. I'll be interested to see how the dynamic works next week when they are dominating the rest of the flat!!:shock: :lol:

Can you bond two girls if they are unspayed, i couldn't bond my two when i had Phoebe, but i think Sparkle was quite happy to bond with her though, it was Phoebe who was scared of her, so i gave up on the idea. :?

We have a pair, a trio (3 girls) and a quartet (3 girls and a boy). If Chloaster says it's down to personality I'll be guided by that. Having 14 bonded together is qualification enough for me :lol: !

Neil

:lol: It def is down to personality of the bun! I'm just trying to get more reasons to adopt more buns...:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I don't think there's anything more rewarding than large groups of rabbits interacting :D . Does that help?

Neil

Yesss, but maybe be more definate about it. You know with words like "must" "should" "best interest". Then its totally out of my hands and something I HAVE to do....:oops: :lol: :lol:

Can I draw your attention to the "Help In The North West Case"? 300 (yes, 300) rabbits in urgent need of rescue :shock: .

Neil

ps...

bunnybondingpictures021named.jpg

Yes very very true!! I live in a flat so can't have quite that many as I might get evicted!!:shock: :shock: I'm thinking another 2 to add to my 3!! I already know the two rescue buns I've been thinking of so if they don't work out then poss one of those 300 might be the way to go....

Yes very very true!! I live in a flat so can't have quite that many as I might get evicted!!:shock: :shock: I'm thinking another 2 to add to my 3!! I already know the two rescue buns I've been thinking of so if they don't work out then poss one of those 300 might be the way to go....

I wonder who they might just be? :lol:

I have 4 boys & 5 girls in a group. Only 2 of the girls are related, but everyone is neutered/spayed. I would only add a boy if I was adding a girl, but thats cos everyone seems to be quite "paired up" in the group, & I wouldn't want to upset the balance. But TBH, I think I can do what I want now, & they will just roll their eyes & think "here's another":lol:

Back