• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
im putting this thread on so the people who,ve bn negative on my posts no how you,ve made me feel:cry: :cry: ok maybe this now means you,ve won but the state of mind im in it doesnt matter to me anymore, all the confidence i had that i was doing a good job has bn destroyed it started off with the thread Ive bn reported to the rspca looking on my thread tonight once again it appears that several members are maybe incinuating a personal attack maybe im just over sensitive:oops: :oops: the rspca had no concerns about the size of my hutches or the state of my bunnies i was reassured i was doin nothing wrong, my bunnies have daily exercise are well fed and are kept clean what more can i do!!!! they are only with me till they find loving homes. then i asked for help regarding giants which someone gave their opinion which caused alot of upset to both parties involved.
then i felt i had to set the story straight regarding midnight which to caused upset, i feel everytime i put a thread on im now bein personally attacked maybe im reading to much into it:oops: :oops: butat the moment im not coping at all i felt by coming on rr i wouldnt feel so alone in the rescue world.
im devastated that the rspca called on me and since then ive been on a down hill slope, i now feel i can no longer continue rescuing i no longer feel im doin a good job making a difference so as of monday im going to appeal to find these guys in my care rescue places or homes im so depressed im tearful all the time and to be honest i feel like walking out on everything including my family but it is neither my little boys fault or the bunnies fault that im feeling like this
its awful that a forum can contribute to making someone feel so emotionally unwell i guess its my own fault i should of never of oppened up
one last thing
everyone who has given me support via pm i really appreciate it thank you

I'm very sorry that you feel this way and I hope that you feel a lot better later or tomorrow. Personally, i prefer bunnies to humans. When I feel really down and doubting myself, sometimes other peoples comments can seem far more upsetting than what they were actually meant. If I were you, I would not go back and read those threads anymore. Just ignore them and hopefully the mods will delete them. A nice fresh start for everyone concerned. Certainly don't make any big decisions right now as they could be the wrong one that you end up regretting. Go cuddle some bunnies and have some choccie. xxxx

Oh Hun, PLEASE don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: The bunnies need you SO much.....and you're doing a GREAT job!!!!! You have helped SO many bunnies out, and there are SO many out there that will still be needing your help! I know that you are feeling REALLY terrible and upset right now......but it WILL get better. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

i really feel i can no longer carry on my husband says i need a break a few days away maybe he,s right ive never felt so low at the moment there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me right now maybe in a few days ill feel better i just need time to get over all this negativty ive had lately im not going to rush into anything i also nd to make it clear my bunnies are in no danger

Hey, you should never feel like you have to give up something you love because of the opinions of other people. You do great things, do not forget that. I think a nice break would do you the world of good, I think we can all do with a rest from time to time... but just remember you are amazing for what you do, and for who you are.

Take care, Lou xx

I'm locking this as I think the discussion's been exhausted.

As I said in my PM, if you need any help please do get in touch.

Tamsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back