• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzy guinea pig

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the very handsome Ozzy:D
ozzy.jpg

He was neutered yesterday and will be up for rehoming soon..a gorgeous boy who loves his food!
ozzya.jpg

awwwww... he is beautiful!!! :D
I've not got any piggies... yet.

Why not start :D You could get Ozzy and get him a pair of sows for company - you'll never look back, they are different to rabbits and I love to hear their squeaking for food etc

It was lovely to have him back yesterday, I hadn't appreciated how much I had missed him. He dived on his hay on the drive home and went squeaky bonkers when he saw his friends when we got home. They joined in too and it was like a little piggie choir :lol: :lol: Heres a photo I took of Ozzy a couple of weeks ago showing just how handsome his face is
Picture243-1.jpg

I met him last night at a rainy motorway services, I was meeting Jill for my A&P pellets...I didnt go out in the rain just to meet Ozzy, although he's so cute I might have :) :)

I'm not really a piggie person, and I thought he was lovely:roll:

Back