• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yum! Pinatas from Bunny Basics!

My two have gone absolutely crazy for their new pinata! They do them in sweet or savoury...it's lots of goodies wrapped in brown papaer and tied with string...like a Christmas Cracker...and Bob and Abby have been constantly amused for the last two days, trying to get into it and snaffle the contents! :lol:

Wish I had got a few more now! When I do I will try and get some piccies of the two of them!

I tried them a couple of weeks ago but it wouldnt let me order more than one of each at a time :? They loved them though, Scarlett was dragging it round the run for ages then she lay on it for a bit and then she just ripped it apart :lol:

Just ordered the fruity pinatas cant wait for them to get here now, i probably get more excited about these things than the bunnies :oops: :lol:

Back