• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwwww!

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
Ben's new girlyfriend(-to-be) has been living in my bedroom so I can get to know her personality to name her, and help me bond with her (she's very skittish)
She's spent all week hiding under the bed as soon as I walk in the room (it's all been bun-proofed so she's safe to be left alone) which has been a bit disheartening but I've wanted to let her come around to me at her own pace.
So imagine how adorable it was to wake up this morning with her sitting on me in bed :lol:
This was quite early (about 5am) so I ignored her and went back to sleep, just to wake up a few hours later with her doing the mad bunny dash up and down my legs and then binkying by my feet :love:
She's now braving coming up to my feet while I'm sitting at my computer, and is sitting in her littertray (she picked that up very quickly thankfully!) nibbling hay in full sight of me :D Think we've had the turning point I've been hoping for!

She's now been named 'Rose' - stepsister named her as I deciced to break the news of "her" bun dying at the same time as introducing her - kids are fickle and from her new obsessing with Rose I think the poor old bun is old news :roll:
Not quite sure the name suits though so she may very well be getting a nickname that I'll use :lol:

Back