• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally a photo...

Ooooh he is a lovely colour! I'm not good with breeds but he looks like he could be part cashmere as they are very very fluffy like him. Walnutearth626 is brill for knowing breeds and colours etc. Whatever he is, he is gorgeous!:D

My sister found him roaming near a main road so I took him in. Noone came forward from the ads we displayed, so he is here to stay, and absolutely gorgeous :D

The colour is agouti - I'm not sure on the breed I think he's a bit of a mix. Definitely a lop and as Romy said, maybe a bit cashmere.

He certainly is a fluff monster :lol: As a novice to rabbits and rabbit breeds, I wondered if he might be a specific breed, but my original thought was cross lionhead!!! Then I saw a thread on here about cashmeres, and the bunny looked abit like Jack, so thought I'd post!!! He is my gorgeous fluffy baby :love:

Back