• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey the greedy devil

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I laid all her veggies out on the worktop to give her just before I'm going out in a bit and whilst I've been upstairs she's jumped on top of her crate, on to the worktop and snaffled the lot! :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks everyone!

Even worse when I got in last night she had escaped and was under my bed and she'd had a good chew of my GHDs and hairdryer cables! :shock: But not chewed through them so not TOO bad :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks everyone!

Even worse when I got in last night she had escaped and was under my bed and she'd had a good chew of my GHDs and hairdryer cables! :shock: But not chewed through them so not TOO bad :roll: :lol:

Do you think she was trying to sabotage your date? "she's mine all mine mwaw ha ha ha" :twisted:

bless her. she really is very clever

i had a naughty bunny/food situation this morning. when i came in tipsy last night (well 1am) i fed the bunsters some spring greens then took the bag into my attic bedroom and left it on the carpet.

usually i get up at 6am so by 7.30am Lola was bored of waiting for her brekkie and she woke me up after she snuck upstairs and started stealing the greens from the bag.

i confiscated it after a few minutes and gave her another tiny piece. as soon as she finished, she turned aroudn and dashed back down the stairs :lol: which is not bad considering she didnt even attempt the stairs for the first 17 months we had her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Naughty Lola :lol:

Audrey is at this moment sat on top of her crate shredding the net that goes on top of her pen :roll: :lol: Little does she know I have made a solid roof for it now :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Back