• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of Jamie and Kitt... now 11 and 10 weeks old

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
This was them when I first got them together...Jamie (white and brown dwarf lop) was just 9 weeks and Kitt (black mini lop) was just 8 weeks old -

S5000523.jpg

And these are pics of them now.... :D

S5000536.jpg

S5000534.jpg

xx

Awww so little! :)

What's the thing you have covering the floor? I need something like that! [in my mission to find something that they WON'T EAT!! :D]

Thank you =]

I'm using tarpaulin (i think it's spelt like that)... you know the material you use to put over things in the garden to keep them dry? Available from B&Q... was well cheap and saves having to vac up all the time =]

xx

Lol, thank you =]

Kitt is so mischeivous though... and was loving running around the bedroom... free reign doing a few binkys lol. Now she has tired herself out and is laying in her pen.

I THINK I've mastered litter training... they'll now only poo on the tarpaulin or in the litter trays or wee in the litter trays =]

RESULT =]

Back