• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Temporary living arrangements for J and K

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Hey all,

Until my bunnies are litter trained.... is this ok to use?

S5000535.jpg

The pen is usually bigger but lately we've seperated them using a partision in the pen on a night... as one of them is hyperactive (Kitt) and annoys Jamie... to the extent that they end up getting a little roudy.

When they're litter trained the plan of action is to give them free reign of the house, and the enclosed yard at the back - but, at the moment, I'm not having much joy with anything I try with the litter training =[

I cant see any reason why this would not be ok as a temporary living arrangement. There is plenty of room for them to spread out.:D

Thank you for replying, it's made my day :D

I wish I could trust them to be together all the time, so this would be an even bigger home when it's in it's hexagonal shape :cry: but sadly they seem to be too mischeivous in the early hours of the morning.

Back