• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William Humped ME!!!!

AliBenMummy

Mama Doe
William was spayed on 18th April, so that may explain why he didn't get along with Benny & Betty around a month ago...

But...this morning, William got so excited about me putting his food bowl in that he humped my arm! :shock: Could this be an excitement thing and he just couldn't contain himself, or should I check that his plums have gone!?

The rescue that I got him from weren't quite sure if he'd been neutered until one lady gave me the date. :? I've had a check of his man bits but haven't seen any plums. Should I take him to the vets next time we go to double check he has been neutered before I attempt bonding again once Benny is fully recovered? There'd be no risk of pregnancy as Betty has definately been spayed! :D

Maybe check with your vet to put your mind at rest. TBH I think its just a dominance thing. He was all excited and loves you combined with smelling the other rabbits and wanting them to know he is there. When I started bonding DArcy (who was neutured over 2 years ago) with my two new girls, he tried humping my leg!:shock: :roll:

Righty ho, will do then.

I'll be glad when Benny is back to full health so I can start the bonding. Poor William must be feeling really left out even though I make sure hes got loads of stuff to do and can see the other two. :(

Gemma xx

:lol: :lol: at the title!

Sometimes it can take a few weeks/months for the hormones to go away, so if hes been neutered, that may explain it....or prehaps hes in denial that they have really gone! :lol: Bless him!

Back