• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've adopted 2 more bunnies!!!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
.....i love them but don't think i'll be bonding them with the other three tho...!!;) :lol: :lol:

June005.jpg

June004.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No they look a bit fierce don't they. Probably best to leave them as a pair.

:lol: :lol: Yes I prefer to wear them when opening the front door to scare off any possible nasty people!!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunny Slippers with a DIFFERENCE............I LOVE them!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I hope that they are housed trained and with teeth like that they don't touch your electric cables :lol:

Oooooh, how scary!!! :lol: I once had moose slippers, but it wasn't easy to walk in them. Did you show them to your real bunnies yet?

:lol: for a minute i thought kibles had been reincarnated!!:shock: :lol: :lol:

wow are theybased onthe killer bunnies from monty pythons holy grail movie at all cos they sure do look like the toy they made of them..brill i love em...me want!! i assure you everyone who knew my darling attack bun kibbles would laugh then run from your slippers..:lol: she was a terror but had her soppy moments and never ever bit anyone! she didnt need to..one show of them teeth andthe lunge growl even scared the post man away..pmsl..

mm how to bunny nap those slippers...;)

:lol: I was googling for a pair of bunny slippers and not many choices came up for adult sizes :oops: :lol: . Then I saw these and had to have them! Yes they are the Monty Python Killer Rabbits...I've never actually seen the film but the idea of killer rabbits considering recent abuse of rabbits discussed on this forum I thought - yes I think that would make a nice change!!:lol: :lol:

Bavbun - Yes my buns have met them. Darcy chewed their plastic whiskers and the girls just climbed over them to do that standing up against my leg thing while I was preparing their dinner!!:D I'm hoping they will have more effect on mean two-foots!!:roll: :lol:

HEY, Romy:wave: I'm so excited now..... Mine arrived this morning.Should we start breeding them? I've bought some so that we can widen the gene pool! I'm sure there will be loads of people here willing to offer homes to their offspring!!!
DSC02155.jpg

HEY, Romy:wave: I'm so excited now..... Mine arrived this morning.Should we start breeding them? I've bought some so that we can widen the gene pool! I'm sure there will be loads of people here willing to offer homes to their offspring!!!
DSC02155.jpg

But there are thousands of slippers without homes, just look on Ebay :( Please do the responsible thing and have your slippers spayed and neutered

I don't know, given the look of those mallocluded incisors I'd say they'd be in need of lots of hay to sort out their molars..

DSC02155.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant!!!!!! I love it!! How are the settling in with your other bunsters??;) xx

Back