• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and humidity

Ozzy'sMummy

Alpha Buck
How do your buns act when the whether warms up but in a humidity way?

Ozzy has been hyper at night and up until about 7:30am everyday this week but then when it comes to 7:30am up until about 10pm he's quite quiet.

I just wonder if it's the humidity and heat or if something is up. He is eating, pooping, peeing fine so it probably is just the heat.

XxXx

Just like any other animal (or person for that matter!), who wants to run about when its uncomfortably sticky feeling? I don't know how humid it gets over there, but it is killer here in the midwest! Air conditioner is on full blast allll summer long!

Those seem like logical hours or a time period for a bun to be chillin :)

Just like any other animal (or person for that matter!), who wants to run about when its uncomfortably sticky feeling? I don't know how humid it gets over there, but it is killer here in the midwest! Air conditioner is on full blast allll summer long!

Those seem like logical hours or a time period for a bun to be chillin :)

An air-con unit....that would be nice to have...

It does get quite muggy a lot over here. Our just seem to say lay stretch out more than normal.

all my bunnies get really miserable when its humid. they dont really move, just lie in the coolest part of the room (on their bits of lino) and sulk. i spend forever on a morning retrieving frozen bottles of water from teh freezer and setting the fans up on timer

even if i put them in the garden when i get home from work they wont do anything until about 8pm when they suddenly start going mental and binkying around

they definitely dont like being uncomfortable but it sounds like there's nothing else wrong with Ozzy :D

Back