• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rew, Lew, Pew????

Just had to say when I read that title it made me think of "Pepe Le Pew" :lol: :lol: :lol: I loved that cartoon...:oops: :lol: :lol:

REW - Red eyed White - whoohoo I do actually know something. The other two - no idea!!

Beth i think you already knew this as you've posted about your bunny being a rew before?:?
Is your memory getting as bad as mine?..you haven't even got age to blame!:lol: :lol:

Never heard of a LEW - and PEW would stand for purple eyed white
REW = Red Eyed White
BEW = Blue Eyed White
DEW = Dark Eyed White, AKA PEW and 'Frosties'

HTH!

Its not really purple, they're dark eyes but get sort of a purpley glow - apparently. Can't say I've seen it myself but thats what people call them...

Im fostering Charlie for Tree right now and he is a OEW and odd eye white :lol: One eye red and blue :shock: He is gorgeous !

Well my NZ white has red eyes from a distance, but up close the circle bit is lilac. So what colour are his?

Back