• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay hay I'm a monkey

Isabel

Warren Veteran
You know I said they'd gone off hay...they seem to like this one :D
100_0715.jpg

100_0711.jpg

100_0709.jpg

:oops: look at this! how rude! I moved him off quite quickly because I didn't want him to hurt her but she doesn't seem to mind :rolleyes:
100_0717.jpg

:lol: :lol:
I suppose its like someone putting a pile of chocolate cake in one corner and a small bowl of chocolate cake in another and expecting me to go for the bowl. As if!

:lol: :lol: Bless!!! what hay is that?
it's pure pastures meadow hay from the hay experts. I had got the devon hay one but they don't seem to like that. They like the pure pastures one just as much as the Timothy so I'm quite relieved about that, I thought life was going to get a whole lot more expencive.

:lol: :lol:
I suppose its like someone putting a pile of chocolate cake in one corner and a small bowl of chocolate cake in another and expecting me to go for the bowl. As if!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well quite rightly....bring on the choccie cake!

it's pure pastures meadow hay from the hay experts. I had got the devon hay one but they don't seem to like that. They like the pure pastures one just as much as the Timothy so I'm quite relieved about that, I thought life was going to get a whole lot more expencive.

Ooooh I might try that one out too! I've been giving mine the Oat Hay but now I have 3 rabbits I really can't afford to do that as it runs out so fast (i even get big box!). :shock: :lol:

It's not cheap is it. This one is one of the cheapest and they really seem to love it. They won't touch the Devon one now.

Back