• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Garage 7 Set-Up U/D Bond Photos Included

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
This is what we did on my birthday last week (my choice :roll: ). Our seven outside are currently split into 4 and 3 and every other day they had run of the garage whilst the others were caged.
This is Nellie, Poppet, Elvis and Kitty's cage which is 7'x3'x4' (2 levels)...

Janine346.jpg

This is Florence, BooBoo and Colleen's which is 8'x3'x4' (and again 2 levels)...

Janine348.jpg

and this is after, they both have roughly equal size "cages" and runs now. The plan is to bond them and take away the central partition...

Janine351.jpg

and to show they're all quite happy with the arrangement here's them all eating side by side...

Janine354.jpg

Janine361.jpg

Neil

Last edited:
There can be no better way to get happiness than to make others happy. I think you must have had a wonderful birthday because all your buns looks lovely and contended chowing down there. :-D

Super set-up! :D I hope the bonding works this way!!! :rabbit2:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! :p Dare I ask how old? :lol:

Super set-up! :D I hope the bonding works this way!!! :rabbit2:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! :p Dare I ask how old? :lol:

Thanks all, the pictures could be better, their areas don't look as big as they are :roll: ! We've had them all together for a few hours this afternoon and by and large it seems to be working out :D .
43 Lea-Anne!

Neil

Here are some of this afternoon's pictures. Six out of the seven side by side...

222113.jpg

Seven out of seven...

222132.jpg

And as usual it all got too much for Poppet...

222166.jpg

Neil

Happy Bday Neil!:wave:

Great pics of the bunsters! That is brill you had them all eating side by side with no fighting!:D I love poppet - she's like my darcy always flopping over for a snooze!!:lol:

Some very happy bunnies there, I am sure Gerty would fit in very well:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL neil great piccys, cant work out which way the rabbit in the back ground of the last picture is lying though :lol:

I was just thinking about this one, Snowy, in the absence of a homecheck just in case we ever got another rabbit :lol: !

Thanks Sox, Poppet's tail is on the left, and she is laid on her side playing dead. You can quite clearly see her two-tone face and mouth and nose, does that make sense?

Neil

They look lovely together. That must be a real good feeling, knowing you're on the edge of succeeding. :D

Back