• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awake since 4:30 am this morning

bunmadmum

Young Bun
and not because I couldnt sleep either! Lord Leo woke me up at half 4 this morning by poking, prodding and licking me until I got up. I thought something might be wrong so went all around and made sure everything was as it should be. I got back into bed and ignored him trying to go back to sleep. Thankfully he left me alone and I guessed he was lazing under the bed.

Hhmmm snuggle down for another hour at least until I hear shrieking from 15 year old sons bedroom. LL had decided that I was no fun and was trying his best to wake son up instead. When I got into the room LL was trying to lie on sons head with his face right up to the fan that son has blowing on his head while he sleeps. All I could see was a ball of fur and 2 huge ears flapping in the wind. I could only see sons mouth sticking out from under the furball and boy was he moaning. Honestly.. like I control the rabbits???

I did not go back to bed after that, instead I rewarded LL's behaviour by playing with him for an hour.

He is definitely the boss of the house. I managed to convince hubby to just let Leo think he is the boss while hubby can be the "real" boss. It was a bit harder to convince Leo to just let hubby think he was the "real" boss!

ok now I see why your son had problems brehting with leo on top of him lol! :lol: Early morning wake up cool , but I can imagine it was well worth it! :lol: :lol:

Back