• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 more days till Sooty and tara come home!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
hurrah!!! Im soooo excited! I have there hutch all ready with toys ect, it just needs shavings Hay and bedding :lol: I keep looking at it all empty! Im so so so excited!!! And Delilha will be getting her new pal as well! it's just all tooooooo exciting! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Aww yay! You've found Delilah a hubby then? And are Sooty and Tara two extras - sorry i've missed this! Who, what, where, when!!! Any pictures?? :lol:

I Have 2 Little Bunnies Here Getting Very Excited About There Adventure North .

I Ve Been Telling Them All About Their New Mummy And Their Brand New Hutch And Run And Their New Neighbours And Friends :d

I Have 2 Little Bunnies Here Getting Very Excited About There Adventure North .

I Ve Been Telling Them All About Their New Mummy And Their Brand New Hutch And Run And Their New Neighbours And Friends :d

Awwwwwwwww

kerry, Sooty and Tara are coming from angie they are two new additions and im hoping Deiliha will find someone at Kays or somewhere on Sunday :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!:D :D

This is getting really exciting now!!!!!:D :D

When do they actually leave.....is it tomorrow?????:D

Back