• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oakley got a hair cut and ratty fun :)

mabster

Young Bun
What a fun night it's been!!

We finally managed to trance Oakley (She being the unruly one that doesn't like being touched,
So after trimming her nails I decided to give her a wee hair cut. From those that remember in thread with images of her she had a biig fluffy skirt on her. So this little trim... She looks soo cute witht he skirt being on the top now. Bless her. She's still shaking a wee bit.

On another note the rats have decided the giant 3 level'd cage is an ideal climbing frame and they climb all over it. Both berticle and horizontal bars. They are both on my shoulders now. I created a bridge from their cage to the computer desk using the three hayracks that came with the cage. Nutters do the walk of faith, get onto the desk then crawl up my arm from the mouse (computer een) then go onto my shoulders.

Bailey is doing fine aswell. She's not grown much the wee sweetie.

Back