• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drives me crazy!!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Rhia has certainly kept many of her wild bun-ness!! You might remember I posted a while back saying she always seemed claustrophobic, however big the place she was in, well its just got worse and worse, so now we just let her in the garden when we're around. I put her in the run this morning, for FIVE minutes, whilst I got ready to go out, came back - she'd dug out and was charging round the garden :shock: Here she is (escaping :roll:)............

Bunniies019.jpg

Awwww - mine was like that when she was 12 weeks old ... she refused to go in the run and 'had' to have all the garden lol.
big kisses to the babies --x--

Love your wellies!

She is gorgeous. Do you think she'll calm down?
Who'd have thought that one so cute could be so naughty.

Haha Thanks Isabel, Seeing as I live in my wellies, Its only right that I have pretty ones!! :lol: Im not sure if she'll calm down or not, Hoping so for the sake of my sanity :lol: She is cute, but hard work ...... never known a bun like it!!! Xx

Back