• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do your buns

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
make the most of the space they are given?

mine dont! :roll: :lol:

they have their own bedroom with a triple 4ft cage in it and free day time access to a small landing and all day duchess has been stretched out on the top shelp of the cage, teegra has been stretched out on the middle shelf and neither one has moved :roll: yet im usre thet if i only provided them with a 4ft x 1 1/2 ft (or whatever it is) space they would go mental :lol: :lol:

bloomin rabbits who'd 'ave 'em :lol: :lol:

Mine are the opposite!:lol: They move from run to shed all the time, and even decided to have a go at digging yesterday sending turf all over the run!:lol:

:lol: :lol: mine are obviously just lazy then!

it might be because the cage is in front of the window so when they are on the second and third level they get a nice breeze :D

If it's a weekend then Shadow will be out all day - but from 7am to about 6pm he pretty much flops under the bed.. yet during the week when I have to go to work and he's in his cage, he bangs on the bars telling me to let him out! :roll: Every time I give in and go 'oh go on, ten more minutes, I'll get the next train' he just goes to flop under the bed!!

Back