• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pregnant free-ad does...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
http://pets-adoption-sale.vivastreet.co.uk/cats-dogs/lop-rabbitsbreeder-reducing-stock

Reducing stock,lop earred rabbits.Have only been bred occasionally as they are pets. 2 orange french lop does ,possibly pregnant,under a year old £30 each. 1 white lop doe,possibly pregnant,£20.1 sealpoint doe,£5. 1 agouti french lop doe ,possibly pregnant,£30. 1 harlequin doe £20.good homes only ,accept £100 for the lot or individual prices as stated.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
I honestly do try to avoid these, but I've just been told to put some ads up on the free-ads for work... I couldn't not look :oops:

"Reducing stock,lop earred rabbits.Have only been bred occasionally as they are pets."

WTF? Surely if you were reducing your stock AND only breeding occasionally you wouldn't be having to rid yourself of several 'possibly pregnant' does??!!?!?!?!

:censored:

These are the ones that get to me the most - pregnant does, who will no doubt fall into the wrong hands, and the rabbit population will continue to rise :roll: :evil:
I also think that people take on the larger breeds such as Frenchies without realising the space that they need - let alone a whole litter of them!!! :shock:

If anyone can pick any of them up I've got space to foster (females only!). I'm afraid I'm not willing to pay for any of them as I would rather spend my cash on neutering.

Louise

Unless she's getting rid of the hutches with them I would assume she's decided to breed another variety as these aren't selling well :roll:

Poor little things - and their poor unborn babies :(

What i dont understand is if they are pets how can they just give them up like this? :? :evil:

Poor bunnies...just wish i had the room :(

There is a huge boom in Frenchie breeding at the moment.....most the free ads babies in this area are Frenchies.

Seemed to coincide with P&H selling them :?

Back