• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cool ideas!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
im just freezing some bottles for the bunnies as during the day it is getting quite warm now.

would i be able to also freeze some small dishes of water or very weak carrot juice for them to have in their hutch to lick at?

mine have got a big bowl of water and 2 bottles (all filled with blimmin mineral water at the moment due to water problems :roll: )
i know the ratties used to love ice cubes (i used to freeze fruit and veg in the ratties cubes, but wouldnt risk that with bunnies :? ) but i thought it might be nice to have ice lollies :lol: either that or put a couple of ice cubes in their bowl to make sure the water stays cold :D

:lol: :lol:

lol i would let it deforst a little before i gave it to them

i now have 2 2ltr bottles freezing in the outsode freezer and 2 little plastic bowls with very very dilute carrot drink in them freezing! lol i would say the buns are going to love them but knowing my 2 they will turn their little noses in the air and go elsewhere :lol:

Back