• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calel's first adventure (with pics)

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
So he got out in the garden last night:D We've been practising using the pet carrier - he often has his tea in there. It's the only way I can get Treacle out to check her over, or visit the vet etc. So he went in easily enough from the dog crates.

I let them play for a couple of hours, but went to bring them in at about 9.30pm when it started raining. An hour later I was still trying to catch them in the dark & the pouring rain, with the lightning flashing every couple of mins, & the thunder sending all 3 of us running under the table:lol:

He was really well-behaved - I did get several "warnings" - tail up, ears back & gnashers on show & a dart in my direction:lol: , but he didn't go for me even once:D When i've got bitten before - there's been no warnings, so it went really well. :D

Anyway - here's the slide show:D If the "i" comes up in the middle of the screen - if you click on it, it will have my comments on show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7424735@N05/sets/72157600407683364/show/

This better work. It's taken me all morning :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great pics! Calel looks really cute but you can see an evil little glint in his eye :lol:

he looks so sweet and innocent!:lol:

I know! Mick was hanging out the window taking pics. At one point Calel ran at me really fast & i just stood really still with this terrified look on my face, silently screaming, but too scared to move. Calel then binkied around my feet:roll:

the pic was all blurry & :censored: though:?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Angie, those pics are PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Looks like butter wouldn't melt, doesn't he?!?!?:p :lol:

when you said you wore padding i seriously didnt realise how much :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calel the wererabbit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously ...well done .:thumb: :thumb: you re very brave ;) great pics and i bet he real;y enjoyed himself :D

when you said you wore padding i seriously didnt realise how much :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calel the wererabbit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously ...well done .:thumb: :thumb: you re very brave ;) great pics and i bet he real;y enjoyed himself :D

the bubble wrap was added after he shredded my last coat:lol: He's out again tonight, I think. Need to get him used to getting in carrier to come in:lol:

the bubble wrap was added after he shredded my last coat:lol: He's out again tonight, I think. Need to get him used to getting in carrier to come in:lol:

stick your bare fingers through the gaps in the back of the carrier and shout TEA TIME im sure he lll be in there like a shot:lol: :lol:

OMG I oly just saw this this how flippin hilarious I loveeeeeeeeeee your Calel outfit - is he the white bunny Angie? So funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back