• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flipping heck dillion!!!

willowflower27

Mama Doe
ok so i've had kind of a crappy week but things started to look up when i met this guy (known him for a while like) but anyway invites him round for dinner and he asked to meet the buch well what a disaster started of fine and were watching this film next thing dillion comes over and gives paul the look as much to say "what you sitting next to my mum for?" he then sprayed him with wee and attacked his ankles paul made his excuses and left me with my monster (although he's so cute i couldn't stay mad" and if paul doesn't get in touch well i guess dillions opinion was correct :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like kids - good as gold most of the time until you have a guest, then they manage to show you up good and proper!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is funny

I had a boyfriend who had a dog who, every time we tried to snog, leapt in between us and just glared at me :lol:

he always sabotages my dates last time he chewed the strap of one of my top and i didn't have a back up outfit so by the time i found something i was over an hour late funnily enough there wasn't a second date no wonder as half way through the meal my date said "do you know you have a :censored: stain on you're top" yep dillion had a sticky bum that night :oops: but hopefully i'll meet the right man and both dillion and me will approve of him

Back