• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

General destruction and chaos

Isabel

Warren Veteran
This morning I was merrily tapping away, clicked refresh and nothing! Then looked down to realise the one who shall remain nameless had chopped through the modem cable (I think she's better now!). So went into town to get a new cable...met some friends, got a bit drunk. Afternoon shopping is great after a few! Anyway on the bus on the way into town to replace the rabbitised cable I realised that my top had several holes in...obviousely the work of a bunny. I think this month they have possibly cost me the most out of the almost year I've had them...they are still so cute though :D

:lol: just when you think you've finally cracked it and everything is bunny proof they prove you wrong :) I'm still learning but thankfully all of the wires are outta the way!!

Naughty roxy! Very funny though, quite embaressing that you were walking around all that time without realising you had holes in your top!! :lol: :lol:

Oscar has chewed through 3 laptop cables which cost £25 a shot! as well as the Xbox cable... modem cable, ghds... (i hate him for that)... lamp...:roll: :roll:

Barneys destroyed the cable telly and xbox lead much to o/h dismay. Couldn't belive my top though! Luckily had another on underneath so it wasn't too obvious...oh she has also recently taken several chunks out of my favourite handbag which I got in America. I just can't stay mad at them though :rolleyes:

Aemilia is a deamon for destruction!!! there aren't any cables around, but she makes good work of the carpet :roll: as well as wallpaper shredding! Oh well, at least she's having fun! :lol:
Today I chucked a huge cauliflower leaf in to distract her cos she was shredding carpet - talk about rewarding bad behaviour!!! :oops: :lol:

Aemilia is a deamon for destruction!!! there aren't any cables around, but she makes good work of the carpet :roll: as well as wallpaper shredding! Oh well, at least she's having fun! :lol:
Today I chucked a huge cauliflower leaf in to distract her cos she was shredding carpet - talk about rewarding bad behaviour!!! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: you have to though don't you. I often give them toys or stroke them to destract from wallpapaer shredding but they must think they've just been really good

Evo did that once to my camera cable, and I wondered why it had stopped sending the pics to the computer!!! :roll: :lol:

yep mines are terrible for destruction although thankfully well maybe not thankfully but they have only destroyed my clothes and ruined a few dates.

The bottom edge of my sofa has nibble holes all along the length of it.....and tonight I noticed a lovely new one in the top cushion too!!!!!:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Naughty Roxy :lol:

I won't bother with the long list of Audrey's destruction cos I've moaned often enough you must all know :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Darcy chomped thru a lovely sofa throw when he was only 3 months old...you can still see the shape of his mouth from the mass holes in it!!:shock: :roll: I just say its been attacked by a "RabbidMoth" :lol:

I have a jumper that is now my rabbit jumper because of all the holes in it :D I figured that they started it, they can finish it :lol:

lol i have rabbit jumpers too! t shirts with odd slashes gaping holes etc..i say its a fashion look..like ripped jeans..hey maybe itll catch on:lol:
our oscar only ever chewed through one cable..our sky+ box power cord!!

woozle was a furry termite and rabbit prrofing was a hobby of his to destroy!!
we have rabit proofing so well until they figure out another way to get to said item..aaarghhhh
woozle ate the side of our brand new settee..and the corner off one armchair back..bif continued hos work whenwe first had her bonded with socar!!
willow is the worst at th mo..shes a baby still at just on 6 month sold..so anythings fair game!! and shes running up the stairs and hiding under beds behind things then laughing at you trying to squeeze down there under thereor whatever whilst ashesout sitting onthelandind chuckling madly!! shes started climbing things like a cat..shes spending to much time with th ekittens i think..eyes int he back of my head needed!! shes got to come stay up here for a few days when our lounge floor is repaired..omg no bedding no fan no anything she can reach..which is everything!!

do they do bunny muzzles?:lol:

Back