• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel after yesterdays panic!!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
After the panic of yesterday with Mack being rushed to the vet with his poorly chin and having to have a 'stump' removed, Mabel has looked after him very well, this morning this is what I cam down to in the kitchen in their litter tray

MackMabel19.jpg

Mack is at the back!

:love: :love: :love: They are special rabbits, they were probably the first 'maltreatment' photos I'd seen on RU and I can remember being horrified at their before pictures so it's lovely to see them so happy now :)

:love: :love: Lovely photo!
Are you keeping them Theo? Sorry I've probably missed that somewhere.

Keep up Mandy!!, I know you are going blonde but well........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, yes, there is no way I can let these two go now, not after everything they and us have been through, and they are so special, Mabel has now been neutered and so Mack has a more 'restful' life and is being humped every 5 minutes:roll: :lol:

Couldn't give them up for all the tea in China!!, failed fosterer again!!

:love: :love: :love: They are special rabbits, they were probably the first 'maltreatment' photos I'd seen on RU and I can remember being horrified at their before pictures so it's lovely to see them so happy now :)

I will NEVER forget the night I brought them home and we really didn;t think Mack would make it through the night and to see them now is wonderful and I love them to bits.

Mack2.jpg

MackMabel4.jpg

what a change Snowy.. well done :D

those pics send out a glimmer of hope for all the poor, mistreated buns

Yes, it does give hope to all the badly treated bunnies out there, Mack was so very poorly when he came in and both Mack and Mabel will have to have medication for the rest of their lives but they are as healthy as they will ever be, they are a very devoted couple, they are always together washing and grooming and they are very, very happy.

And yep........failed fosterer:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back