• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight I am...

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
getting calel & his girlfriend out in the garden. They get free run of the bun rooms when the other buns are loose, but they haven't been outdoors cos it means carrying Calel (& he needed his jabs):shock: BUT we've been practising:D I will be fully bundled up (wellies, 2 thick padded coats, 2 pairs of tracksuit trowsers & some jeans, scarf over face, woolly hat & oven gloves). He'll go in the pet carrier from his dog crates, but not sure about catching him again.

Mick has a digital camera - if it's safe, I'll get him to take some pics, but they might be blurred from the running:lol:

He went to the vets last Wednesday for his myxi & he's having his VHD next week, & he was incredibly well-behaved (after me making vet wear gloves & face scarf:roll: )

So please send Don't Bite Mum vibes:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Angie, you POOR thing! I can just picture you all kitted out! I DO so hope that it can all be caught on camera......I would LOVE to see it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Angie, you POOR thing! I can just picture you all kitted out! I DO so hope that it can all be caught on camera......I would LOVE to see it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I'm such a Technophobe:roll: But bloke said he would do it for me:D

Back