• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been busy & some piccies of my babies

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
decided this morning to tidy up the rabbit room a bit and to pack the crate down (my 2 still love spending their time in there but duchey's chewing on the crate bars is getting silly and very noisy! - she only does it to the crate though not to the cage...yet :? )
well anyway here is the mess i started with :oops:

rabbitcleanout003.jpg

and here is the finished thing

rabbitcleanout012.jpg

rabbitcleanout013.jpg

rabbitcleanout014.jpg

i did want to leave the cage where it was with the crate stored behind it but it didnt quite fit with the shelves there and i couldnt get to the light switch so moved it round a bit

and here are some piccies of teegra and duchess, and a piccie of cody

how on earth does he manage to balance there? (he was asleep there the whole time i was cleaning :? )

rabbitcleanout006.jpg

its such hard work, all this 'cleaning'

rabbitcleanout009.jpg

happy duchess (whos claws need clipping :oops: -on my 'to do' list for today )

rabbitcleanout011.jpg

teegra seems happy with the new set up

rabbitcleanout017.jpg

duchess enjoying the 'chilling area' (totally shaded, granite block and on hot days will also have ice bottles)

rabbitcleanout018.jpg

hope you like :D

it took ageesss. couldnt believe it was 1pm when i finished :shock:

got to go and let my sisterd dogs out and then when i come home i get to do my bedroom! :roll: fun! :roll: :lol: :lol: (maybe it will teach me not to be so messy)

hmmm might leave my room until tomorrow and just do the housework this afternoon :? ;)

Back