• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper and Coco

Kristy

Young Bun
For those of you who dont know i lost Jasper to ME, but have got another bun to keep those tears away and keep me smiling. His name is Coco.

Jasper is the white lop and Coco is the brown lop.

SP_A0042-1.jpg

SP_A0038.jpg

SP_A0048.jpg

SP_A0047.jpg

SP_A0044.jpg

SP_A0046.jpg

Awww must be mixed feeling for you! Coco looks lovely, very similar to my sisters bun who is also called Coco :D

Hope he settles in well, he looks like he is eyeing up the wire in the last two pictures :shock: :lol:

For those of you who dont know i lost Jasper to ME, but have got another bun to keep those tears away and keep me smiling. His name is Coco.

Jasper is the white lop and Coco is the brown lop.

SP_A0042-1.jpg

SP_A0038.jpg

SP_A0048.jpg

SP_A0047.jpg

SP_A0044.jpg

SP_A0046.jpg

sorry to hear about Jasper i joined the forum about the same time with my gizmo, can i ask what is ME? im sure you will have much happy time with coco x

unfortunately, my parents didnt know about Jasper being pts and went and bought me Coco from P@H but a different branch.
So far so good. Thinking back Coco seems and feels alot healthier than when i got Jasper as he was a bit skinny :(

Coco also eats so much timothy hay i cant believe my eyes :lol:

awwwww look at little coco:love: I really hope that he has a long and happy healthy life with you,
Jasper looked adorable, so sad he was with you only a few days:cry:

Coco is Gorgeous, I'm sure he'll bring you lots of happiness.
I had no idea that buns could get ME, I learn something new every day here.
:D

Back