• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Massive thank you to Buddabun for box

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
OMG well I was off work sick yesterday and just as I was about to go to the doctors, a delivery man turned up with a box off Buddabun :D , it was full of the most fantastic stuff ever and her kindness actually made me cry :oops: . Thank you so much from the bunnies, it was such a fantastic gift and I loved it so, so much and how cute is the bunny watch, I loved it.:D :D :D :D

Thank you so much, it was so fantastic, i loved it ande my rescue bunnies said thank you so much for spoiling them.

Picture009-3.jpg

Ebenizer, playing with one of the toys. He thought it was his birthday and Christmas rolled into one.

Picture011-4.jpg

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Thank you so much again for thinking of us :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you and the buns liked it! And you ARE a wuss really!

Hope the stuff comes in handy - I've got a big grin on my face now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOW that looks like a really good parcel... I'm still working on mine (it's taking me ages as I'm so indecisive).

Anyhow, that toy looks really cool.... do you mind me asking where you got it from? I know a little bun or so who would just love to play with that! :D

I'm just jealous cos i can't see pics & all my buns get is free stuff (newspaper, cardboard tubes & yellow pages!!):oops: :lol:

I'm just jealous cos i can't see pics & all my buns get is free stuff (newspaper, cardboard tubes & yellow pages!!):oops: :lol:

That's all mine get :lol: :lol: Bryn nearly gave some of the stuff t my buns, I was like Noooo, to the rescue bunnies only :lol: . My bunnies looked on in horror while the recues got spoilt :oops: :lol:

aaawww i'm chuffed.:oops: :oops: :oops:

as for the "rope-like" toy I'm not entirely sure which you're on about but the one Ebeneezer is playing with was (I think) from Zooplus. The thing in the first picture is actually a garden bird nesting box thingy bought from my local garden centre for 1.99 :) and stuffed with tasty hay of course...

Back