• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I get Buns in at night?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Bribary!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

that last picture is fabulous, follow the leader/feeder :lol: :lol:

Do they all live as one big group then? They are all beautiful!

:love: :love: :love: They are brilliant photos :lol: :lol:

It makes me soooo happy to see what a fab life you give the Beatles! :D

I use bribery too, BUT Crackers (the little darling, as I have to remind myself every night), prefers being in the garden to carrots. Generally, getting him to go inside takes about an hour of fencing off more and more of the garden so that eventually there is only him and the back door (he knows perfectly well if I try to stroke him in the evening that he will get picked up and taken inside, and so won't tolerate such impertinance).

I DO like your pictures of the many buns mobbing you.

What a lovely gang of bunnies!! :lol: I use bribery, too, and if that doesn't help, I get the broom and start cleaning their run, then they usually escape upstairs. :D

wow thats alot of buns! how do you cope! i can manage one but id go to pieces with that many! thats oure dedication and passion!

:love: :love: :love:

It's fabulous to see such a healthy happy looking group of bunnies. I wish all my rabs lived together.

How have you managed to get them all together happily? How many males/females are in the group?

Rabswood

Back