• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neil & Maria, Sue (Dobbin) LOOK!!!!!!.......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much for the wonderful goodie boxes you both brought to our house last week, I managed to get through the floods :roll: and got to Janes Dexters house tonight, she and Alan are thrilled to receive such a lovely gift and have asked me to thank you so much for your kindness, they have also asked that I thank Sue (Dobbin) for organising it all, it's brilliant.

We got so many lovely things and special treats for the bunnies, it's wonderful, I took this picture tonight of Jane with the goodies and there was a box of newspapers as well but they didn't make it into the picture:roll:

Janegoodybox18.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH NEIL AND MARIA, YOU ARE BOTH SO VERY KIND

You are very welcome! We hope everybody else enjoys putting their parcels together as much as we did.

We would also like to thank Sue (Dobbin) for organising all of this and hope all the rescues receive and enjoy their parcels.

Neil and Maria :D

Back