• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

licky bunnies

Sas-Jd

Young Bun
is it normal rabbits licking you to death?

my baby bunny is licking me terribly lol but is this ok she seems to be to tame for a unhandled bunny and has agressive mum im thinking can she be ill and may just look tamer cause shes down?

Aww ok shes only 7 weeks thought its cause shes young thinking im her company bro or sister kind of thing then she seems to be sleeping alot thought she could be upset or unwell.

benjamin does this to me alot. When i greet him first thing on a morning, he licks me nose and face. He even does it if i say "can i have a kiss?" :lol: he is the only one that does this of all my buns.

Baby bunnies do sleep a lot! dont panic!!!!
Mine used to run round for 10 seconds sleep for 5 mins then be off again... but kittens and puppies are the same, its just cos they are babies. Sounds like you have a very sweet bunny who likes you a lot by licking.... Hope it lasts!

Back