• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The gorgeous Boo!

Here is the lovely Boo! Considering she only arrived yesterday and she was very mistreated, she is doing wonderfully well!

The only thing she seems to dislike and growls at is when she hears the children outside being noisy (which I guess is understandable as she was taunted by children) but she is wonderful with my two step-sons who visited yesterday.

I still haven't seen her drink anything, but she is eating, weeing and pooping so I guess I shouldn't be too worried...maybe she has been drinking when I haven't been looking.

She is so affectionate, and loves to sit in whatever room we happen to be in. She will follow us throughout the house begging for affection until we fuss her.

She is sitting in the study with us as I write this, next to my husband Jay, who she adores, and to think he used to tell me that he didn't like cats!

I think the evidence here will prove otherwise!

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

She is gorgeous! And definately a she!! Only a woman could stay on the phone so long they fell asleep!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arrr bless.

I have a Boo too, she's a tabby and white with 3 legs (due to bone cancer).

Rabswood

Back