• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doe's do they lose their due lap after Spay op?

Hi all.

do Does lose their Due Lap after a spay op not straite away but a week later after it do they ?

if the answer is yes they lose their due lap after a week of having their spay have you noticed it shrink or gone ?

if the answer is no they don't lose or it shrinks a little after their spay op has took place after a week or 2 after the op have you noticed it ?

because my rabbit Poppy seems to be losing her Due Lap. or it's shrinking to almost nothing ? don't know if it's going to disapear yet. as she still has a collar on her still but i have noticed it .

has any one else noticed the same thing happen to their doe's?:)

Athena's shrunk away to nothing after her spay. I hadn't really noticed until after her death when I was looking at old photos.

When she arrived it was quite big and I got her spayed within a week the more recent photos show no noticable lump there at all.

Caz

Yes Lavenders almost disappeared. I'm hoping Maisies will too in a short while, she was spade last Monday.

Rabswood

:shock: my old gal years back..her boob as we afectionatley calle dit never gor smaller...now i relaise she needed a dew lap reuction...she couldnt put her chin onthe floor cos it got inthe way! no she wasnt obese either..she was a bit chunkier than should have been but not fat etc..she had that dewlap from ver early ontoo!! and it wass till there when she was pts.

willows seems tobe a tufty bit under her chin more than a dewlap...bis is bigger cos she needs to diet..shes a crafty bun whos engineered a w ay of eating berties food and veg without being caught...:shock:

Back