• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

single Harliquin female looking for love

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
hello boys! My name is delilha

DSCF3364.jpg

Im the one on the right (the guy on the left was my late husbun Samson :cry: )

I lost Samson just over 2 weeks ago and i miss him terribly, i had been with him my whole life and im very sad and lonely without him. Im not my normal self and my mum is very worried about me.

I am looking for a new husbun to take up residence with me in my new house, it's 4ftx2x2 inside and we have a nice 4x4 patio area underneath. I would like a small husbun as im not a very big bun and im also blind so my new husbun would have to be very gentle. Im not fussed on age as im just 2 years old, so i don't mind a toy boy or a suger daddy, as long as there friendly and loving and i can snuggle up to them at night time.
I do like to play outside but im not used to my new hutch yet so i havn't been downstairs although mum says it's nice and there are toys down there for me and my new partner, i don't think i will ventur down there until i have someone to help be back upstairs.

So if any of you bunny mums or dads know of a suitable husbun for me please tell my mum, she's taking me to visit Aunty Kay and Aunty Angie on Sunday and is hoping that Aunty kay will have a boy bun that i like in the rescue down there. But mum is open to ideas for me she says, as long as i can meet the bun first just to make sure that we get along before she brings us both back up north.

Thank you very much

Lots of Love Delilha xxxx

Cor Blimey :shock: What a lovely bit of fluff you are 8)

If I were not already spoken for (and I didn't have a Mum that cant let go :roll: ) I'd be on my way up north. I am blind in one eye so we could have fun bumping into each other :lol:

As is obvious by the look on my face I can see your piccie very well with my good eye. I like what I see :love:

Lots of love and snuggles

Murphy :D

Picture663-1.jpg

hello murphy i can't see you but my mum syas your very handsome, im sure you could sneek up north for an evening or too ;) ;)

I have lil' Rocky, the agouti nethie boy that I'm longterm fostering. Although I'm not openly searching for a home for him (not that I'm trying to keep him or anything :love: :lol: ;) ), I think he would definitely benefit having a little friend to keep him company, as he loves attention so much!

If you are interested Phill, then I'd happily let him go to you, as I know he'd be in the best of hands :)

BTW, he's absolutely tiiiiiiiiiiny! :D

Update...camera phone pic (sorry about the quality).
Rocky4.jpg

Can you see how little he is :love: awwww :D
He's the tidiest bunny I've got in my care too.... 100% litter trained :D A gorgeous lil'chap :D

Last edited:
I have lil' Rocky, the agouti nethie boy that I'm longterm fostering. Although I'm not openly searching for a home for him (not that I'm trying to keep him or anything :love: :lol: ;) ), I think he would definitely benefit having a little friend to keep him company, as he loves attention so much!

If you are interested Phill, then I'd happily let him go to you, as I know he'd be in the best of hands :)

BTW, he's absolutely tiiiiiiiiiiny! :D

Update...camera phone pic (sorry about the quality).
Rocky4.jpg

Can you see how little he is :love: awwww :D
He's the tidiest bunny I've got in my care too.... 100% litter trained :D A gorgeous lil'chap :D

OMG he is soooo small!!!!! V if you could get him over to Kays on Sunday for lilha to meet then i would def offer him a home if she likes him. It might be a bit long of a journey though if she didn't

OMG he is soooo small!!!!! V if you could get him over to Kays on Sunday for lilha to meet then i would def offer him a home if she likes him. It might be a bit long of a journey though if she didn't

I'm happy to do any journey to ensure a good home for a bun :D Sadly I'm down to work this Sunday, but I'm in work on Wednesday so will see if there's any shuffling can be done on the shifts to try and get out of that.

I will also get some better pics of the lil'man! The dreadful phone cam doesn't show him in his full glory. He's such a tiny, yet stocky boy! :D Very open and confident character...very nosy! :lol: Awww :love: :lol:

V if you would that would be lovely, i do stress though that whom ever i bring home is entirly Delilhas chioce, you may end up bunless or not xx

Hi Phill,

Not sure if you've read about William bunny that has come to live with us... In short, when we adopted Betty we fell in love with William. 6 weeks later he was the only one of 30 that hadn't secured a home. :cry: So, we came home with William as he was getting very bored an frustrated in rescue. I haven't been able to bond him with Benny & Betty yet as Benny has had a very sore eye.

If the other boy falls through, I would consider letting William go as I know without a doubt that it would be to a good home. I am only considering this as I'm not sure Benny will be up to a bonding session for a good while yet and William is getting a bit lonely on his own. I'm also not in a position to have a fourth bunny to keep him company either.

William is around 18 months old, neutered and a lovely mischevious chap. At first he was very unsure of human company but hes getting very bold now! :D

Please PM me if you need any more details. I would be happy to help you bond them if needs be at our house too. I live "up north" and would be able to get to Kays at the weekend.

Gemma xx

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Phill,

William is largish, but nowhere near a giant breed...hes just a tiny bit bigger than Benny & Betty who are a "normal" bunny size. William has the most amazing ears, which seem to make him look a lot bigger than he is.

I can measure him when I get home as well and let you know. :D

Gemma xx

Back