• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good News re P@H

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
My nearest Pets at Home (Rotherham) have finally refurbished and the guinea pigs have been have been split up from the rabbits :D

Also they have started selling the 'Naturals' range of products. I can recommend the Parsley Bells.

Rabswood

I am VERY happy to announce that my local P@H seems to have now separated the Rabbits and guinea pigs, too!:D They also appear to have stopped selling cage birds now as well, and have converted the aviaries in the back of the store into rabbit accomodation......which I personally think is MUCH better for the buns than being stuck right in the middle of the store in the most chaotic position imaginable like they used to be!!!:D :D

Birds have gone from the Rotherham branch too:D

Have also bought Fenugreek Crunchies from the Naturals collection, but not opened yet so can't comment. I could put you a few in the post Jayne if you'd like a taste :lol:

Rabs

Birds have gone from the Rotherham branch too:D

Have also bought Fenugreek Crunchies from the Naturals collection, but not opened yet so can't comment. I could put you a few in the post Jayne if you'd like a taste :lol:

Rabs

Ooooo yum, I could have them in soup as croutons :thumb:

Janex

my pets at home never have guinea pigs, they ahd a stuynner bunny in the adoption centre, it only had one ear and an open wound where it should of been :? it was a magpie lop :love:
they have large harlequins and french lops tho :( and a lion head dutch :love: and chinchilas and ratties.....:love:

My local PAH has the pigs and bunnies split now too. I think they are doing OK, compared to the smaller pet shops around - at least they sell big hutches etc. I have seen so many small pet shops with tiny hutches labelled as rabbit hutches recently. :(

Back