• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sods Law

norrielian

Mama Doe
I'm bunnysitting for a friend at the moment and although her rabbits are well cared for, they are in a small hutch with access to a small run during the day time and don't get as much freedom as mine. They are on grass all day, have pellets and veg twice a day and yet why is it that one of my bunnies suffers from runny poos and the other suffers from runny eyes and at the moment they both look a right mess and have been moulting for weeks now!

Sods law I gues :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww :lol: Really, if any of them have to be poorly, its better that its the ones with a brilliant Mum ;) Get well wishes to the bunnies xX

:lol: :lol:

'Tis true...you ought to take a look at mine. Despite getting vastly expensive vet care, they're still a load of old crocks. :roll: :oops:

Smokey has snuffles
Sh*tty has arthritis and chronic cystitis
Winston has a pooey bum whatever he eats
Lily has a pooey bum and has regular 'fits'

I do have 2 token healthy rabbits though (touch wood). :lol:

:lol: :lol:

'Tis true...you ought to take a look at mine. Despite getting vastly expensive vet care, they're still a load of old crocks. :roll: :oops:

Smokey has snuffles
Sh*tty has arthritis and chronic cystitis
Winston has a pooey bum whatever he eats
Lily has a pooey bum and has regular 'fits'

I do have 2 token healthy rabbits though (touch wood). :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know what you mean. One of mine is always a bit under the weather. The other is fine (again touch wood!). Why is it that no matter what you do, there is always a problem with some buns? It's tricky and a little disheartening!!

i know what you mean. One of mine is always a bit under the weather. The other is fine (again touch wood!). Why is it that no matter what you do, there is always a problem with some buns? It's tricky and a little disheartening!!

I'm sure its a breed thing as hers were from P@H and although they are supposed to be dwarf lops, they are much larger than Pippa so think they must be cross. Pippa is defo purebreed dwarf and Dillon is a purebreed mini lop.

I'm sure its a breed thing as hers were from P@H and although they are supposed to be dwarf lops, they are much larger than Pippa so think they must be cross. Pippa is defo purebreed dwarf and Dillon is a purebreed mini lop.

The one that's always ill here is a cross English. the dwarf lop REW is fine! lol!

I know what you mean, it seems its only us who actually care about our pets have ill ones. I remember being furious at how my hamsters died at 2 years old and yet people who bung em in a small cage and don't feed them anything other than a cheap mix can have them see 3-4 years.:roll:

Clove has funny teeth:( ....and Fudge...well shes just funny peculiar!:lol: Although she gave me a scare twice when she had a gassy tummy a week apart!:shock:

Back