• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sanctuary places

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Hi everyone:wave:
does anyone know of any animal sanctuaries that take bunnies. Ive got 2 litters of 7 semi wild babies one litter is 7 weeks old the second litter are only 2 weeks old so not ready just yet, the 1st litter are very highly spirited (ive asked mods to put on rabbits in need for me) i was wondering what to do for the best all the babies are agouti colour and so far nobody has shown any interest in them:( :( they are very friendly but are also very wriggly which puts people off i wondered wether it would be best to find somewhere that would take them as a group im prepared to vaccinate them all and neauter aswell or should i carryon trying to find them homes in pairs.
I know they are only 7 weeks but the older they get the less interested people will be any advice or names of sanctuaries would be appreciated

Hi everyone:wave:
does anyone know of any animal sanctuaries that take bunnies. Ive got 2 litters of 7 semi wild babies one litter is 7 weeks old the second litter are only 2 weeks old so not ready just yet, the 1st litter are very highly spirited (ive asked mods to put on rabbits in need for me) i was wondering what to do for the best all the babies are agouti colour and so far nobody has shown any interest in them:( :( they are very friendly but are also very wriggly which puts people off i wondered wether it would be best to find somewhere that would take them as a group im prepared to vaccinate them all and neauter aswell or should i carryon trying to find them homes in pairs.
I know they are only 7 weeks but the older they get the less interested people will be any advice or names of sanctuaries would be appreciated

If you contact Deliah at Bobtails Rescue she may be able to offer advice. She rehomed a group of Wild Baby Buns to a wildlife sanctuary but I cant remember where it was
http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/contact.asp

Janex

Back