• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UPDATE Please could Radley have some vibes ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
Just wondering if you could send some healing, eating and pooping vibes to my Radley please ? He is 16 weeks and has been seperated from his girls for two weeks now. He is being de plumbed today. He is the little grey bunny in my siggy :D I know he will be fine but vibes always help. Thanks everyone :D

Last edited:
Radley is home and eating and pooping. Thanks for all the vibes, lets hope he carries on. He lost his plumbs and they also lost his hayball :shock: :lol: They will hopefully ring me when they find it !

He is the little grey bunny in my siggy :D I know he will be fine but vibes always help.

What little grey bunny??? - I can only see a pair of happy feet!! :lol: Glad he's doing ok Steph, hope these next few weeks go by quick for him so he can be reunited with Susie and Dotty.x

Back