• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats

jack8

Mama Doe
Here is a picture of next doors cat he is very funny.

cat3.jpg

He looks just like our Indy! We are in stiches every day with our two cats! I was worried how they would be with the buns but they are fine-the buns chase them! When we lost Easter our giant bun, Indy kept vigil with her until it was time for her to leave.

And thats the experience of someone who used to be a cat hater but has been worn down by her husband and is now converted!:lol:

I love cats :D A bit mean of people to come on Jack's thread and say you don't like them.

Sox is gorgeous :love: and your neighbours cat looks very cheeky :lol:

Sox is such a cutie and I just love the expression on the neighbours cat:lol:

Also I agree with Mandy.. tis a bit mean to post on thread clearly marked 'cats' only to say you don't like them :?

I love cats :D A bit mean of people to come on Jack's thread and say you don't like them.

Sox is gorgeous :love: and your neighbours cat looks very cheeky :lol:

yes but if you read the thread title again it never said it was his cat, I wouldn't of said anything if he had said it was his, anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion on different animals and I did say the cat was lovely
Sallyx

cats were kinda pushed onto me since my mum bred them through my childhood. i have 2 cats of my own now :D their Birman/persian cross and gorgeous. :love:

Su your cat is a stunner ;)

..I'm sure Jack is man enough not to take personally the fact that some people might not like cats....
and when I posted he hadn't mentioned his cat ,just his neighbours so didn't see anything wrong in saying I'm not a cat fan..wouldn't hurt one and would help one in trouble, but wouldn't choose one as a pet......

now if i post pics of my pet spider I hope no one dares say they don't like spiders!!!:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back