• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin of The First Lopsley Regiment

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........is being deplummed tomorrow. He is staying with Angie65 and she has arranged the little op' for him. An unusual away-day for a house guest :?

Anyways, please send my posh boy good luck vibes

Janex :)

I hope you will be a brave boy today Colin. Make sure you are eating and pooing ASAP after your op'

Tons of love

Janex

Well he's at the vets & didn't seem bothered at all, tucking into his hay. He was soaking up the admiration of his ears:lol: despite me listing all Jane's requests for them to look at while he's under GA:lol:

Spare some vibes for Midnight too - my other foster getting de-plummed today. He was stressing quite a lot after the trip in the carrier:( He's really timid.

Well he's at the vets & didn't seem bothered at all, tucking into his hay. He was soaking up the admiration of his ears:lol: despite me listing all Jane's requests for them to look at while he's under GA:lol:

Spare some vibes for Midnight too - my other foster getting de-plummed today. He was stressing quite a lot after the trip in the carrier:( He's really timid.

Awww lots and lots of vibes for Midnight. I hope he too will be up and eating ASAP after his op

Janex

Good luck boys!!!

Jane I cannot get over his name!!! Brilliant:lol: Although my bro is called Colin so its a little odd!

Awww lots of vibes for Colonel Colin of The First Lopsley Regiment! xxx

I love the names you come up with Jane!!! Fab!!! :lol:

Midnight hasn't come round yet - but Colin is awake. He's not sat up or anything yet, still partly under GA, but they happy with ears, teeth & neuter. She said they will ring if he's not up & about by 3pm. As it stands at the minute, i'm collecting them at 5.50pm:D

Said said to keep treating hocks with aloe vera, & just keep an eye on them.

Back