• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birmingham to Manchester or Bolton on the 24th June

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Is anybody coming up from Birmingham to either Manchester or Bolton on the 24th as I have 2 New Zealand Whites coming from Emma (furry friends) in Surrey and they can be got as far as there. I cannot get to Birmmingham on this date as Phill and Bunnymadhouse are coming to mine. If they can get to t5he Manchester area then I can get runnybabbit (Karen) to pick them up for me.

How about Monday 25 June?

I'll be travelling from Somerset back to Manchester via M5/M6 in the afternoon/early evening. If someone can meet me somewhere easy just off the motorway, they can come back with me.

(I'll probably have Muppet with me, in his basket of course so presumably that's not a problem. They wouldnt be able to stay overnight, as Muppet is a free range house bunny, so they'd have to be picked up from me that evening.)

if someone could get them to me on saturday (Barnsley ) we could bring them up to you on sunday as we re coming to yours anyway ;)

Moonshine and Starburst!!! :love: :love: :love: I was looking at them the other day :D
I could help with some of this journey, have to warn you that I might bunny-nap them though! :oops:

It really needs to be the 24th as this is the day that the woman is coming up to birmingham from Surrey.
You can't bunnynap Moonshine & Starburst:no: :lol: :lol:

I'm doing a run (probably) Barnsley to Notts, meeting Jill. If these buns can be got to Jill in Leicester Friday, i can drop them at Angie's if she can keep them for a night?

im going to burmingham on the 30th to pick up willow a rescue im taking in ill be going to snow hill area

Thank you to everyone who as offered their help we really appreciate it but Karen is going to go to Birmingham and pick them up:D :D
I can't wait till she gets back to my house:lol:

Back