• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Than Coincidence ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Every time one of my Buns are featured in the RWA magazine 'Rabbiting On' it seems I subsequently loose the Rabbit a few weeks later :cry: There has been:

Billy
Jane
Uncle Albert
Major Tom
Martha

and now it looks as though I am loosing Old Bill too :cry: :cry:

Somehow I think I will only write posthumous articles about my Buns from now on.

Sorry, just feeling very emotional at the mo'...........:oops:

:cry: :cry:

Janex

well, Jeremy would surely put you right on this one Jane :roll:

But, maybe there is something in the ether which helps you to write a special piece about a special bunny who is already walking the path to the brdgexxx

But, maybe there is something in the ether which helps you to write a special piece about a special bunny who is already walking the path to the brdgexxx

That is a lovely way of looking at it Sally :)

Jane, you are talking about a haunted magazine. It's not possible. To me, the important thing is, did they live to their natural age? As to live to the average age of the bunny of their breed? If so, there is no regrets.

Sending happy vibes to Oil Bill

I think that when you have quite a few rabbits and some of those are elderly or have existing health issues, it's inevitable that you will lose them sooner than you would like. You do a fantastic job giving these bunnies a forever home with wonderful care and love so don't blame yourself on some superstitious notion, I enjoy reading your articles very much so please don't stop :)

Sending vibes to Old Bill xx

absolutely agree...you are not giving them a death sentence by writing about them you ensuring their immortality.

Back