• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered some Organic Dust Free Hay also question..

mabster

Young Bun
Hello! Well I ordered a sample bail last night and I'm sure my buns will enjoy it. They are currently on that cheap stuf available in super markets. Sadly thats all the vet here supplies. Anyways if they di like it I'm going to get ten bales sent up.

I was also hoping to order some stuff from bunnybasics however Shetland isn't on the list!? I tried calling them today but I assume they are not in on Saturdays??

Well have a lovely day

Michael Balmain

Thats the stuff :) I hear its rather good. ;)

I see you're in fife. Where abouts? My familly are from there and my dad has a cottage near St Andrews. I also go to college in Cupar for 4 weeks a year,

Try sending a PM to Bunnybasics on here. Then they'll be able to respond to it whenever they are around. :)

My 2 love the dust free hay. They are also huge fans of green oat hay.

have replied to the PM,

We now use a postcode sensitive shipping system, put your county down as highlands, and the shop will give yu the correct rate from your postcode.

hope that helps :)

Thats the stuff :) I hear its rather good. ;)

I see you're in fife. Where abouts? My familly are from there and my dad has a cottage near St Andrews. I also go to college in Cupar for 4 weeks a year,

LOL just replied to your pm then saw this :lol: I live about 10 miles from Cupar. Pop in the next time you are at college :wave:

Back