• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Need Vibes PLEASE!- 18th June-Old Bill Passed Away Peacefully 2 Hours Ago

All the healing vibes I can muster coming your way Jane...I really feel for you at the moment.

Remember to look after yourself too...you need to be strong and healthy to look after your babies x

Healing and calming vibes being sent to all :( I know what you must feel like and you must be absolutely drained :(
Please give us updates when you can - we are all rooting for them - xxxx

Thanks everyone. I have just spoken with Christobel re Old Bill, who is very flat right now :cry: Christobel has said I am doing all the right things re his treatment and that rushing him over to Richmond would do more harm than good. I will speak with Christobel again in a couple of hours.
Ned is a lot more comfortable having had a larger dose of diuretic :)
Dermots belly feels OK this morning, the mass is much smaller. Dermot is eating and pooing and appears to be ok within himself.

Bobbie is exhausted after her nest building marathon. She has had a good feed and her abx injection and is now asleep. Still no sign of more babies. I *think* I can feel some though but dont want to be proding her about too much.

When this is over I would like to nail the breeders :censored: to Tower Bridge and let him dangle there :evil:

Janex

Back