• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theo that breeder was telling the truth :-(

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I have come home tonight to find Lady Jane busy and active and having produced this
CIMG2323.jpg

For the past 20 minutes she has continuously plucked more and more fur, there is now a huge pile in the bedroom. I am leaving her now to her own devices to get on with settling down for what looking like the impending arrival of her last litter of babies. Then she will be retired from this life ......

I have come home tonight to find Lady Jane busy and active and having produced this
CIMG2323.jpg

For the past 20 minutes she has continuously plucked more and more fur, there is now a huge pile in the bedroom. I am leaving her now to her own devices to get on with settling down for what looking like the impending arrival of her last litter of babies. Then she will be retired from this life ......

Oh No!!:shock: , I thought this would happen with Lady Jane, Iwas hoping he was wrong but obviously not, Bobbie (With Jane) has been nest building tonight as well, I was dreading this happening.

Trouble is we just have to let nature take it course, oh Janice I am so sorry!

Oh, :censored: I don't have names in my head bad enough for what I'd like to call that breeder :evil:

Sending good overnight vibes for her and her babes

Kathryn x

I have just been out and it looks like she has given birth there are some blood stained hay nearby and she is sitting on the fur at the moment :cry:

Poor bunny. At least this is the last litter for her. Sending vibes and best wishes for you and her

Kathryn x

This morning there is a beautifully formed nest, inside which is some bits of debris, it appears that Lady Jane has destroyed them overnight.

Whilst I feel sad, I also know that she can now at last take care of her older litter of 4 babies and also begin the process of getting her health back to normal and start putting on weight. She looks so thin this morning.

Sometimes nature allows things to happen which may be a blessing in disguise.

That's very sad news but I agree that sometimes nature knows what's best and at least now she can look forward to regaining health and getting a fabulous forever home. Give her a nose rub from me please :)

Kathryn x

Back